Summer Daze...

May 31, 2013

On Bank Holiday Sunday the weather was lovely so I thought I would take advantage and take some photos for you all!


Recently I bought this amazing Khaki Jacket with beautiful back and shoulder detailing in Primark for only £10 in the sale! I absolutely love it as it is so easy to just fling on and look like you made an effort!

The detailing in the back is gorgeous and I think it adds a really interesting element to the piece.

I paired  this with a sheer and simple cream top, some plain leggings and my trusty converse. This is what I like to call 'Lazy Fashion'. You don't have to very try hard but you get good results!


Jacket- Primark, Top- Primark, Leggings- Primark, Shoes- Converse (office) ,Rings- Primark&Beach Shop, Necklace- Kukee.co.uk , Bag- Charity Shop (originally Primark) and Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters. (Nail Polish was Nails Inc. Motcombe Street!)

           I also took some pictures of the day so thought I would leave them for you to enjoy!







                                               Today I'm listening to- Word Up- Cameo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a great jacket! The colourful detailing is so pretty and the scenery of the photos is beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete