Let's Go Boho...

May 06, 2013

Seeing as the sun was out on this wonderful bank holiday, I got the urge to bare my legs and wear a 'boho' style dress. I feel so hippy and free in this dress and I love how it can be worn in summer with some simple sandles and jewellery, but it can also be worn in the depths of winter with tights and a leather jacket. I do fake-tan whilst wearing this in the summer though as it being white, could wash out us pale people. I love the amazing embroidery design that it has that is so simple yet so classy.


                            I hope you are all enjoying your bank holiday in this lovely weather! x

     Dress- Zara, Cardi- M&S Shoes-Office, Anklet-Primark , Rings- Topshop, Primark and Kukee and                   Sunglasses- Firmoo




Today I'm listening to- 'Can't Hold Us' by Macklemore






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos! They really embody a carefree, summery feel. That dress is lovely! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete