Pattern People...

May 27, 2013

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I rarely pay full price for anything. So when I was having a little wonder around H&M the other day and came across these amazing patterned trousers at 50% off (which made them £5!) , I knew that they would soon be mine.

I never really thought I was a patterned trousers person. I tend to stick to black, grey, white etc (bet that doesn't surprise you!)- but I really liked these and to my surprise they aren't that hard to style either. They are a great alternative to jeans on a warmish day when you don't fancy getting your legs out!

I like to keep it quite simple on top when wearing pattern on the bottom. I'm wearing this simple cream sheer top from Primark.




I also love these amazing wedges from Primark that only cost £10! They just add a really elegant touch to the outfit.

                            Top- Primark ,Trousers H&M and Shoes- Primark.

                 You can get the Charity Wristband that I am wearing from Believe In Magic here!



                                           Today I'm Listening to: Get Lucky- Daft Punk.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, these pants are fantastic! I've been loving printed pants lately, but some aren't so wearable. But these ones are perfect! Nice find :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete