Lipstick: The Summer Line-Up...

May 10, 2013

I am an avid lipstick wearer. I just love the stuff. The idea of being able to transform my face with many different colours just excites me! This brings me onto telling you about my favourite lipsticks for summer. I like to wear highly coloured lipsticks in the summer as I feel they just add some brightness to my day!


Mac 'Lady Danger' (matte)

I ADORE THIS LIPSTICK! It is a thing of beauty. It is SO pigmented, it lasts SO long and it is just SO pretty. I think it is a great alternative to the classic red as it is more of an orange-toned red. It is a matte shade so depending on the condition of your lips could be a little drying but none the less I love it!

Rimmel Kate Moss ''20'

This lipstick is amazing quality for the price. The pigmentation is that of a Mac lipstick and it feels lovely and creamy on the lips. It doesn't last as long as a higher-end lipstick but it is still amazing for £5.49!

Lancome l'absolute Rouge '06'

I love this lipstick as it is a great alternative to a nude. It is not in your face bright but then again it is not like you can't see it. It lasts a long time and smells AMAZING! (Just like those round sherbety-ish sweets that resemble tablets when you were a kid- I'm aware that sounds strange but if you know what I'm on about then it won't!) This is a sample size and I would love to pick up the full size I just have to get over the £22 price tag first!

Rimmel Kate Moss '101' (matte)

This is another great alternative to a nude as it is a lovely pinky colour that looks nice and subtle if you have quite heavy eye make-up. I think it makes you look really healthy and it is a bargain at only £5.49. What more do you want!







What are your favourite lipsticks for summer?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really want to try lady danger or the Kate moss red but I'm trying to justify it because literally NO red lipstick suits me hahahahah your lipsticks are really nice though , you have like perfect lips ( that's so weird , I'm not weird hahaha)

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady Danger is soooo worth it!! and Thank You hahah! xo

      Delete
  2. Great picks! MAC Lady Danger is such a perfect orange-red! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete