The budget shoe....

June 15, 2013

Heeled sandals seem to be everywhere at the moment but they can be quite expensive. For example in Topshop and Zara you could be paying anywhere from around £30-£70! Whilst I was perambulating around the Primark shoe department the the other day, I noticed one of the most stunning pairs of shoes I have seen! I had been after a coral pair of these shoes for ages and there they were right in front of me for only £12! I dashed over to find that of course they didn't have my size, so I ended up just buying a UK 4 (I'm a 5) instead, as I just couldn't leave them there. 









They fit me okay because of the fact that they are an open toe shoe,but they are a little tight. Nonetheless I love the elegant look they give to any outfit and I just love the vibrant colour of them! They are über high so do take a little practise walking in as the actual way in which they shape your foot is different to any heel I have worn before. The more I have worn them the comfier they have become so I feel they really are worth getting!

                                    What bargains have you picked up in Primark recently?

You Might Also Like

1 comments