Firmoo Sunglasses Review...

May 16, 2013

Recentley I was contacted by an Americain based company called Firmoo who kindly offered to send me some Glasses from a range of their eyewear. I decided to pick a pair of sunglasses as I don't actually wear prescription glasses and I thought they would be a bit more useful than just clear lensed fashion glasses. I was more than delighted when a pair of stunning tortoise shell square framed glasses got delivered to me.

On first impressions I was amazed at the quality of the glasses and the items you get with it. In the package was a glasses sleeve, a sturdy leather glasses case, the glasses themselves and some screws to adjust if needs be. Overall the packaging looks high quality and professional and also stops your glasses being crushed at the bottom of your bag!

The actual glasses are absolutely amazing. They have gradient lenses which make it a doddle to see in bright sunlight. Without sounding like a snob....I can now so see the difference between a good quality pair of glasses and Primark ones... I think with something like sunglasses, sometimes you just have to spend a little extra to get the best quality and I think for glasses it is worth it, you are protecting your eyes after all and they are with you for life!

The glasses are sturdy, good quality and fit my face well. Most glasses slip off me as I literally have a pea head, but these only slip the teeensiest bit down my nose- (but what do you expect with a pea head eh?!).
I love the design as I think it is really versatile and easy to wear and style with many different outfits. The good thing about these glasses is they can also be prescription so you don't have to worry about not be able to see clearly if you are a glasses wearer!

Firmoo kindly offer an amazing service of 'First Pair Free' for new customers, where you can get your first pair of glasses free!
I think this would be an amazing thing to do if you were considering a pair of glasses and wanted to see what they were like without having to splash too much cash.

Overall I love these glasses and I can tell I will keep them many years.

My glasses are the #OTO5374 model  from Firmoo* (link here) *$49 or £33.81.




You Might Also Like

0 comments