The Perfect Mini Pamper Evening...

April 27, 2013

Every so often I like to take the time to give myself a little pamper. It makes me feel calm and I find it is a great way of getting rid of the stress of the day. My pamper evenings basically just consist of the normal things such as a long deep bath etc. , but I like to take my time and feel relaxed.. During Mid-Week I am often very busy and don't have much time so this is a mini pamper for making the most of the time you have!



First I take off all my make-up using the Garnier Skin Naturals Cleansing Water as it freshens me up and means that the steam from the bath doesn't make my make-up settle into my pores. I then cleans using Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I am trying out a cheaper alternative to this at the moment but to be honest this stuff is the bomb! Then I use Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Mild. I stop there and then tone and moisturise once I'm out the bath.

I like to then light a candle just to create a calm atmosphere. Mine is the W1A Piccadilly Candle from TKmaxx.

I then run my bath and use Dirty Works Bath Soak to create some calming bubbles and soften the skin. When in the bath I like to read a magazine or go on my phone (no emails or texts as this is a pamper evening- also be careful not to drop it in the bath!!) and then use a couple of products. I like to use the Soap and Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel  followed by the Dirty Works Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub. I also like to use a face mask so I used the Ahava Mud Masque as it just helps to get rid of all the toxins in your pores.

I then jump out the bath and give my hair a wash using the Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner


I then get into some cosy PJ's, dry my hair and put it in a bun and watch Eastenders with a cup of tea. Bliss.


                               I hope this has inspired you to have a little pamper evening!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks like such a lovely, relaxing evening! Those Soap & Glory products sound so nice and I love the look of that candle! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive