New Reads: Favourite Blogs...

April 04, 2013

Image Source  and edited in Ipiccy
I wasn't planning on posting today but after watching one of VDM's old videos on her favourite YouTubers I thought I would do my own little one on blogs and YouTubers! I have just checked and I am subscribed to 268 YouTube channels (is that a lot?) and around 100 blogs. Obviously I love all of them but these are the ones which really make me want to click on their posts/videos the minute they put a new one up. Today I'm just going to do blogs but look out for a YouTuber one soon! Hope you enjoy and this gives you a few more people to check out and blogs to read!

                                                                           Blogs
MilkTeef- Emma has amazing style and is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen!
What I Heart Today- Lily does amazing beauty posts and great taste in clothes.
Glam- I ADORE Georgia's fashion sense and jealous of her job!
EssieButton- Estee is so funny and never fails to put a smile on my face when I watch her videos or read her blog!
I Covet Thee- Alix has amazing taste in pretty much everything. She also has a great YouTube channel.
Thunder+Threads- I love Leanne's edgy style and the ways she puts an outfit together.
The Little Magpie- This girl has the nicest wardrobe EVER.
Spider Leg Lashes- Maya does amazing reviews and I love her style!
Red Brick Lipstick- Lily is so quirky and I love her photography and style.
LLYMLRS- Lily Stunning girl with a stunning taste in clothes.
ETCLLYMLRS-Also does amazing beauty reviews on her beauty blog!
LULUTRIXABELLE- I love Lucy's out there and fun approach to fashion- also really jel of her room!
Georgiabeee- Georgia has a really cute blog- love her taste in pretty much everything!
Beautycrush- Sammi has the most amazing style and is SO pretty!
Kate.This.Is.What.I.Do- I love Kate's really quirky style and I love her newly bleached hair!
Vintage Teapot- Celene has a really cute blog- I love anything vintage-esque!
Fayes Fix- Fayes is a really sweet girl with gorgeous clothes and beauty products!
Opshopaholic- Anna has such a cool room, clothes, style... in fact I pretty much just want her wardrobe!


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great list!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the recommendations! Will check these out for sure :) Already following What I Heart Today and Essie Button and they're among my favourites :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're brilliant blogs- really worth a read! xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the recommendations!:D Some amazing picks!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention! I really enjoy reading your blog as well!
    Your post on make up storage for small spaces was so helpful!!
    Hope your well xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright lovely! Thank you so much! x x

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for putting me on your list lovely! :) I think we have very similar taste in blogs, I follow most of these too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive