Dirty Works Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub...

April 19, 2013

As I was doing the weekly shop in Sainsbury's the other day, I was drawn to the beauty isle (that's not that difficult for me to be honest) by some amazing packaging that looked just like Soap&Glory. I was intrigued to discover the brand 'Dirty Works'. They were doing a half price offer so I thought I would pick up a few bits. Now some people might think this is weird but I don't particularly like the scent of Soap&Glory products. I find them a bit too sickly sweet, so when I smelt these in the shop and they smelt fresh and floral I was happy to give them a go. One of the items I picked up was the 'Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub'. I love the scent of this scrub as it is lovely but doesn't linger too long. The scrub itself is also super moisturising with just the right amount of abrasiveness. I think I paid about £2.50 (on offer) for this so it was an absolute bargain. I love the packaging as it looks super cute on display in the bathroom. Unfortunately  I dropped in the first time I went to use it and it cracked so it doesn't look as good as it once did! Overall I would say this is a great alternative to Soap&Glory- especially if you're on a budget! I'm not too sure if it is still on offer though!

                                                      Have you tried any Dirty Works products?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of this brand but I'm definitely intrigued! The scrub looks like such a nice treat (and affordable!) and I really like the packaging :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive