Make a Statement...

April 03, 2013

Statement necklaces are my weakness. I would buy them all the time if I could but I have to restrain myself. They add such a beautiful touch to simple things such as a white or grey t-shirt and jeans etc. I thought that I would show you a few of my favourites...

H&M Gold Chain
I love the simplistic design of this necklace. It is so easy to just throw on and add a bit of an umph to an outfit. It is not online any more but you might find it in store still!?


Topshop Skull Necklace
This necklace adds a bit of grunge to an outfit but in a dainty spring way. The colours in the necklace go with so many things and I find myself gravitating towards it quite a bit. I got this in the sale a little while ago so I don't think it will be available any more?!

Primark Beaded Necklace
I love how this necklace falls and adds a beautiful pop of colour to an outfit. This was an absolute bargain as I got it in the sale in Primark a couple of weeks ago for £1!

Scope Large Hoop Necklace
I got this necklace in Scope the charity shop in they're 'new' jewellery section. It was in the sale and only cost me £2! It is great for adding a bit of drama to an outfit as it is quite big and chunky.


Jacket- Zara, Top-Primark, Necklace-Scope, Jeans-Topshop (charity shop) , Shoes-New Look and Sunglasses- Primark (mens)

As many of my necklaces are not available any more I thought I would show you my pick from the shops at the moment!










You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oooh, nice picks! I'm definitely a sucker for a statement necklace. They can make a s uper simple outfit look so interesting! Think I like that Scope Large Hoop necklace the best :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the skull necklace, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled on eBay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that H&M gold chain!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive