March Favourites...

March 31, 2013

I have not done a favourites post since November *eek*. Don't get me wrong I've had many a favourite, but the idea of writing a long winded favourites post where I just ramble has been putting me off making them. I just don't want to bore you! I have now decided to keep them short n' sweet (let's see how long this lasts!..) both for your sake and mine! So anyway, this month I have been loving...







                                    Tresemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner
I'm not one to get too excited over shampoo and conditioner but this has really impressed me. After bleaching the ends of my hair it has become quite dry and this is just what I've been looking for to give it that much needed moisture boost. They are quite lightweight on the hair and just leave it feeling lovely!

                                             Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 120 Vanilla
I love this foundation. It is much lighter alternative to a heavy, full coverage foundation and it doesn't mask my skin and make it feel horrid. You can read my review on it here!

                                                                    Sudocrem
So this is a bit of a random one but it turns out to be an amazing discovery. Now most people would probably think of Sudocrem as being something to put on a babies bum, but it actually works really well as a spot treatment. After hearing a couple of people talk about using it this way I thought I would give it a go and  much to my surprise it worked. I put it on anything I want to get rid of and leave it over-night and it dramatically reduces the size and pain of spots. If you read closely on the packet it does actually say it is good for 'acne'. Could this be a new holy grail item?

                                                    Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in '20'
I have re-kindled my love for this poptastic pink number. It adds such a nice pop if colour to an outfit and just makes me feel a little more summery!

                         
                                               Dirty Works Glow Girl Buttery Sea Salt Scrub
I adore this scrub! The smell isn't too sickly sweet, more like a fresh floral scent. It makes me feel so smooth and leaves my skin feeling uber soft. The best point though is it's only about a fiver so costs far less than brands such as Soap&Glory.


                                             

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the kate moss lipstick, love how creamy they are! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I've used TRESemme products on and off for years and have always been happy with them. And glad you're really liking Nearly Naked- I definitely have to pick this up soon :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive