A Touch Of the 70's...

March 07, 2013





Today I had the urge to put a bit of 70's into my outfit. Not usually my style I thought I would embrace it but in my own way. I love these pilatzo pants as they are a perfect way of adding a bit of 70's glamour without looking too OTT. These type of trousers were really in about 2 summers ago so many people probably own a pair. (Who says you can't wear something that's not currently 'trendy'- I say make the trend!). Because the trousers are quite heavily patterned I added a simple grey top and my trusty leather jacket. Et voila- 70's glamour in an instant.

                                                                   Trousers- Primark
                                                                Jacket- New Look
                                                                 Shoes- New Look
                                                                  Necklace- H&M
                                                         Lipstick-Kate Moss for Rimmel '107'

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh I really like the Jacket and your Nail Polish/Lipstick:)

    Bye and have a great sunny weekend!:)

    NIKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral, flowy pants! They pair perfectly with that leather jacket :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive