I like to dress up...most of the time...

March 17, 2013

Many of us will have those days when we just can't be bothered to make too much of an effort. When the prospect of thinking of something to wear daunts you and comfort is calling, here is my solution.

I like to wear jeans. In fact, I probably live in about 3 varieties of jeans. Black, grey and blue. They are so simple and easy to style whilst being really flattering and stylish. I paired my trusty denim blue pair with a simple semi-sheer, long sleeved striped top. Stripes are so versatile and easy to wear that I often find myself heading towards them on a very regular basis. I've also added my trusty leather jacket and a nice big chunky knit grey scarf. My main aim was just to be warm as as you can tell from the pictures, the weather was quite frankly- poopy. Note to self: don't go to a beach or pier next time a storm is brewing! I wore my Office boots to protect my little feet from the rain, and added my trusty ZARA bag to pull everything together.


 Jeans- Boden, Top- New Look (similar here), Scarf- Gift, Jacket- New Look, Boots- Office, Bag- Zara, Rings- Topshop & Primark and Nails- Models Own 'Garnet'.


                                                 What do you like to wear on a dress down day?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the casual outfit! Dark, skinny denim, my leather bomber jacket, and chunky knit scarves are staples in my daily casual look as well :) And really like that red nail polish!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can;t go wrong with a pair of skinnies! Thanks so much! xo

      Delete
  2. great post! you have such a lovely blog!
    now following :)


    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I really liked your bag! I'm now following you on GFC :)

    Feel free to follow back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive