Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation...

March 13, 2013



Many people are talking about this foundation at the moment so I thought I would do a little review of it and share my thoughts with you all. This was quite an impulsive buy as I bought it when it had just come out and hadn't read many reviews on it. I had 10 minutes before work so popped into Superdrug to get my hands on it! I got mine in the shade 120 Vanilla. I think the range of shades is fantastic as they go from the palest to the darkest of skin tones which is not all that common in the drugstore.


I would say the foundation gives a light/medium coverage with a dewy finish. I am big into dewy skin at the moment so that is something I really like about this product. The concept behind Nearly Naked is that it shouldn't feel like you are wearing anything on your skin. I would say it is visible on the skin, but when buffed in really well with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush it does give a nice natural finish. It can feel a little tacky after application but that tends to go when I apply the rest of my make-up.

One thing that does annoy me about this product though is the fact that it doesn't have a pump. I can't even begin to comprehend why you wouldn't add one as they just make the application of foundation so much easier!



This foundation is comfortable to wear, last all day and I think it would be perfect for the summer when you don't want to be faffing with full coverage make-up, but you want a flawless finish to your skin. Overall I would really recommend this foundation as I think it is an all round great product at an affordable price. I got it on offer for £6.99 but it's usually £8.99.

                                   Have you tried this foundation yet? What are your thoughts on it?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I really want to try this foundation, i agree with you that they should put a pump on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really interesed in trying this. I hate when foundations don't have a pump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend trying it- I have to agree though it is so annoying when they don't come with pumps!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review! I'm super interested in trying this one out. Revlon ColourStay has been my go-to foundation for years, but this looks like a great, lighter-weight alternative. I've heard nothing but raves for it! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive