MAC Lady Danger...

March 10, 2013

I have now fallen head over heels for MAC lipsticks. They are beautifully pigmented, they last all day and they smell delicious. They are such a good investment and I totally recommend them to anyone. The one that has captured my heart the most though is 'Lady Danger'. It is a vibrant orange toned red with a matte finish. It is so vivid and I would say looks slightly different in various lighting. Even though it is matte it is not drying on the lips at all. I prefer it to the Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipsticks as I find that they can sometimes cling to dry patches whereas this just glides on and looks gorgeous. I picked mine up from a CCO store for only £9! After discovering where you can find them at that price I am after so many more now. Next on my list- Chatterbox.






Photo from my Instagram- lovevintagerocks
                         What are your favourite MAC lipsticks? Do you have any good recommendations?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is my new favourite lipstick too! I'm also loving Girl about Town lately too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I love the bright colours so Girl about Town sounds good! xo

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful color! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Danger is such a lovely shade- a perfect orange-red! If I didn't own so many similar colours already, this would definitely be in my collection. Looks great on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive