September Favourites...

October 02, 2012

Where did September go?! I know it is a stereotypical thing that bloggers say but seriously, this month went so quickly! I am glad we are now in October though as it feels like it properly is autumn, and not just like we're in a strange transitional period between summer and a/w. This has been the month of re-discovering items which I've had for a while and forgotten my love for, so I feel like I have been quite thrifty and not spent too much money!


1. Vaseline Original. I didn't realise how much I love this stuff. Some people say it doesn't moisturise their lips and it just sits there, but I think it works amazingly and I prefer it to the Blistex Intensive Moisture. Also, I love the super cute retro packaging!




2. L'oreal Elive Nourish and Shimmer Highlights & Conditioner. I bought this in Poundland after dip-dying my hair because I wanted to get rid of the copery tones but not pay for an expensive toner, and I have to say this works really well. It has a tiny shimmer in it which you can see if you hold it up to the light which just makes the blonde appear lighter. It does take a couple of uses to see a difference and one thing I really don't like is the smell, but overall a great product!
3. V05 Nourish Me Truly. I also bought this in Poundland and I really like it. My hair was feeling quite dry and I felt this added some much needed moisture. I'd love to buy the bigger version as it just works so well and smells lovely.
4. Clinique Blush in 37 Warm Raisin. I've had this blush for a while now but stopped using it during the summer as I found that it was a bit of an autumn/winter colour. I have started using it again though and have fallen back in love with it. The colour is beautiful but Clinique have re-branded this blush and I think it is now called 'Bashful Blush'.
5. Clinique High Impact Mascara. This mascara is possibly the best I have EVER used. It separates the lashes beautifully and makes them look so elegant and fluttery. This is the sample size but I would love to purchase the full size as I just love it so much! 
6. 505 by Stargazer. I have been really into wearing autumnal colours on my nails recently and this has been one of my favourites. The colour is beautiful but the formulation is not as good as brands such as Rimmel as I find it chips quite easily, but for the price (£2.50) and the colour I LOVE it.  
7. Velvet Blouse. I have featured this blouse in my A/W Lookbook as I absolutely love it. I bought it in a charity shop for the bargainous price of £1.99! It is such a great piece for the colder months as it's nice and warm!


YOUTUBER AND BLOGGER
So my favourite YouTubers of the month are: ThatcherJoe, BeautyCrush, Grav3YardGirl and TheVintageVision. I couldn't pick just one as they are all brilliant, I seriously suggest you check them out!

My favourite bloggers this month are georgiabeee- I LOVE her blog. I feel like our style is quite similar and her reviews are great and really helpful. If you haven't already checked her out then I suggest you should!

 beautycrush- Now many of you may know of her already through her YouTube channel but she also has a blog which is amazing. I love her unique style and I really look forward to reading her posts whenever one appears on my dashboard!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks so much for this :) and £1.99 for that velvet blouse? What an amazing barg!

    Georgia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that gorgeous blouse again! Definitely agree with your YouTube picks! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive