Favourite A/W Nail Polishes...

October 22, 2012


 I love Autumn and Winter. Getting dressed is so much fun as you can layer things up and add different textures to outfits. I also find that during this time of year my make-up and nail colours change and I seem to wear a lot more deep red, brown and black colours. These are a few of my favourite nail polishes for autumn/winter.

From L-R-
1. Models Own (set) Purple Grey
2. Models Own (set) Garnet
3. Givenchy (no name found)
4. Stargazer Nail Polish 505
6. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails 55 Cardinal
7. Models Own (set) Top Turquoise
8. Rimmel London Lycra Pro Professional Finish 393 Desire

What are your favourite nail polishes for autumn winter?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Definitely berry tones and glitter, lots of glitter! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive