Room Tour...

October 07, 2012

So this is my room tour ( and my 100th post!). You might be thinking this is the type of thing you see only on YouTube, but I thought I would bring it to my blog and share my little space of madness with you all.

I am one of those people who changes their room around all the time. I am also someone who wants pieces in my room to be unique and quirky. I have had impulsive moments in the past when re-designing my room, such as ripping up the carpet and painting the floorboards white just because I felt like it! I like my room to reflect me and my personality and I definitely think it does that.

In February I moved from a spacious modern house to a small cottage. I am having to deal with having a smaller room, but I really don't mind because I am now living in the house of my dreams. It's got quirky character and period features and that's what I love in a house. Anyway enough of my rambling...here is my room!








You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Your bedroom looks GORGEOUS! I wish I lived in a cottage. :( I have a couple of the little white pots from Ikea too. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! It s rather nice I have to say haha! x x

      Delete
  2. I adore your bedroom! X
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom looks gorgeous! I love all the little personal touches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room looks so cute and cosy! I am such a nosy blogger and love seeing this type of post! If your interested i recently did a room tour on my blog, feel free to check it out :) Love your blog and the whole vintage theme - i am now following.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your room is so sweet and cozy! Love the bed sheets, need a trip to IKEA!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty room you've got, I especially like your mannequin.
    Jennie...x
    http://frocktasia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive