Bargain of the century...!

October 20, 2012

Again, sorry for the lack of blog posts this week, I have just been so busy recently that blogging has taken a bit of a back seat, *slap on the wrists* and I need to get back into doing it more frequently.

I was rummaging round my local charity shops the other day and came across one of my most bargainous buys ever! I found a black pair (the ones I have really wanted) of Topshop Leigh Jeans. Now if you don't already know, these are Topshops's super soft and super skinny jeans, and for someone who doesn't really like to wear jeans as they find them uncomfortable, these are perfect. Now, Topshop Leigh Jeans retail for £38 and I managed to bag the beauties for....*wait for it*....£1.99. Yes, that is £1.99!!!! I literally couldn't believe it and snapped them up before anyone else could.

I paired them with my New Look Leather Jacket (buy here) and another top which I found in a charity shop for only £3. It was originally from New Look and I love it to pieces! (buy here). On the bottom I am wearing just a plain pair of blue canvas shoes (buy here). I am also wearing this beautiful necklace that I picked up for only £3.99 in H&M.


What bargains have you been picking up recently?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What an amazing find! Lovely outfit! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bargain, I never find Topshop in charity shops! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Bargain! Love the outfit,
    Lovely blog maybe we can follow each other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive