Review: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Foundation...

October 13, 2012

Long time no see lovelies  sorry for the lack of blog posts this week I have been uber busy and have not had the time to blog. I'm here now though to give you my review on Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Foundation. There is so much hype over their infamous Lasting Perfection Concealer, so I thought I would give their foundation a go and see if it lives up to its sister product.



It was on offer in Superdrug for £3.99 instead of £5.99 which I think is an amazing price for a foundation. I didn't really know what I was expecting when I bought it and I would say that now I have mixed feelings about it. Just like the concealer I would say it is medium to full coverage. It lasts a long time (clues in the title!) and I like the fact it is oil free as my skin type has become a lot more oily recently, and I need something that will stay on my face for longer than half a day!


I did find it quite hard to blend compared to something like the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation as it just isn't as smooth. I ended up using my fingers as it was just too difficult to blend easily with my brush. Maybe with a different type of brush it would work better though. I really don't like the smell as it reminds me of sun-cream and that's a smell I really hate. I would say it really gave my skin a flawless finish though which I really like  I would use a powder over the top of it as it can feel a little but tacky once applied. At the same time I bought the foundation I bought a Collection 2000 powder and I have to say I love it. It works really well over this foundation and others. It's not cakey and applies well. It is also the bargainous price of £1.99. I got my foundation in the shade 2 Ivory, but I think it might be a little dark for me so I would be interested in seeing the lightest colour.

Overall I would give this foundation 3/5. It is cheap and good coverage. It lasts a long time and is great for anyone on a make-up budget!

What are your favourite budget foundations and have you tried this one before?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This was a great review. I know the beauty community is obsessed with the Lasting Perfection concealer but I think I might give the foundation a miss! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know it's not the best but was worth a try! xoxo

      Delete

Blog Archive