TREND: Soft Goth...

September 10, 2012

So this A/W we have seen many a good trend work it's way down the catwalk and I would love to bring you my take on all the trends via a 'Trend' post. Many of the things you see on the catwalk are not whta you'd call 'ready to wear' as you wouldn't see many people nipping out for a pint of milk in 8 inch stilletos and a cage dress, but the catwalks are full of inspirational ideas for everyday fashion. One trend in particular that I am loving this season is 'Soft Goth'. Now, I am not a goth or even someone who wears head to toe crosses and studs, I just like to dabble in it. Whether it be a piece of jewellery or a pair of shoes anyone can add a bit of goth to their outfit for the A/W season!


1. Necklace H&M. 2. Skull and Cross earrings £2.99 New Look. 3. Dress Primark £15. 4. Blue Velvet Chelsea Boot £8 Primark. 5. Spot and Stud Blouse £12 Primark. 6. Platform Studded Shoes £75 Topshop. 7. Basic Top £14 Topshop. 8. Topshop Lipstick in Hazard £8. 9. Leather Jacket Topshop £55.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great items! I'd dress head to toe in all of this, haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Glad you liked it! Can I just say how much I love your blog, I was looking at it earlier and I love your style and I am very much like you with the bargain hunting! x x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive