Aloha YouTube...

September 03, 2012

So after wanting to start a channel of my own for a while now, today I finally took the plunge and uploaded my first video. As a first attempt I would say it's okay- (a couple of editing mistakes here and there but we can live with that!) and I am really looking forward to making more videos. Like my blog, I want to keep my YouTube channel anonymous by not showing my face, but I will be doing videos such as lookbooks and hauls, but just not in the 'normal' format. I'd like to bring something different to the world of YouTubing so I hope with my vintage inspired videos people will be able to share my passion with me. Now, I understand that I will not get thousands of views overnight, but like my blog, I just love to make videos and posts! I would appreciate it so much if my wonderful followers would subscribe to my new channel and watch the videos to come! Lots of love my lovelies and enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive