A/W Lookbook #1...

September 22, 2012

So I thought I would do the first part of my A/W Lookbook for you today as now the weather seems to be changing, and if you live in Britain you have probably been wearing a couple of extra layers over the past week or so! This is to give you a few ideas of how you can style up pieces you might already have in your wardrobe for this autumn!

LOOK 1- Leather and Leggings
So this look will keep you nice and warm as you can layer it up by wearing a top underneath your blouse and a cardi under the jacket. Adding a chunky necklace adds a bit of texture and extra detailing. 
Peter Pan Collar Blouse 30p Garage Sale, Necklace £2 Scope (charity shop), Leather Jacket £40 New Look, Leggings £3 Primark, Shoes £7 TKMaxx. NAILS- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in 55 Cardinal £1 Poundland.

LOOK 2- Velvet Spring
So this look uses a skirt which I got in the spring time and a velvet blouse which I bought from a charity shop. This skirt can work well for A/W as well as spring by adding tights or thick socks. I absolutely LOVE this blouse. It is so on trend at the moment with the whole 'Soft Goth' look and it only cost me £1.99!
Blouse £1.99 Charity shopa nd Skirt £19.99 New Look.


Look 3- Polka-dot!
This look can be dressed up for an evening out by adding a skirt, tights and heels and or dressed down for everyday wear by wearing leggings and flats. I LOVE this blouse. I bought it from a charity shop and paid £1.99. It was originally from Primark so I think must have cost around £10-£12.
Blouse £1.99 Charity Shop, Belt Primark, Skirt £5 (Sale) H&M.

Look out for Part 2 lovelies....
x



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love these outfits! The velvet shirt is gorgeous, why do I never find things that good in my local charity shops?! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm quite lucky and live near about 8 so get quite a variety of things haha! xo

      Delete
  2. Cute outfits!
    Love the velvet blouse!
    X

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, some amazing outfits here! just love all your charity shop finds, jel!! xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive