A/W / Fall Wishlist...

September 24, 2012

So this is my A/W / Fall Wishlist. I have found that I am buying less from the high-street nowadays and doing more thrifting/charity shopping as I think you get more one off, unique pieces, but I have been eyeing up a few bits&pieces from some high-street stores and this is just a few of them.

1. Khaki Army Jacket £48 Topshop 2. Bag £14.99 H&M 3. Necklace £3.99 H&M 4. Boots £24.99 H&M 5. Beanie Hat £3.99 H&M 6. Dress £30 River Island 7. Assure Ultimate Biker Boot £80 Topshop 8. Oversized Dark Gingham Shirt £30 Topshop 9. Georgio Beverly Hills Perfume £19.99 The Perfume Shop 10. Leather and Khaki Coat £25 Primark 11. Chunky Dark Ring £3.50 Kukee.co.uk 12. Spike Stretch Bracelet £2.50 Kukee.co.uk

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that beanie from H&M but hats always look weird on my head :-(
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I've nominated you for the Blog Bug Award: http://ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/award-i-got-bitten-by-blog-bug.html#comment-form
      X

      Delete
  2. Loving all the things you've chosen, especially the River Island dress! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love!

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive