Summer beauty favourites 2012...

September 06, 2012

So unfortunatly, it appears that here in the UK summer is now over. In fact, it never really began. With day after day of dreary rain and grey clouds it's not really been much of scorcher. Since we are now moving into A/W I thought I would review some of my favourite summer products.

Here I have the products I have used for most of the summer and the ones that  have really stood to me as being really good. I've enjoyed using skincare items more than make-up as on the odd day that we got some sun, or I was on holiday, I found I really didn't bother with that much make-up but wanted my skin to look glowing and refreshed.

Bblonde hair lightner for use on Medium/Dark Brown hair
So this summer I dip-dyed/ombred my hair and I used this product to do so. I was expecting my hair to feel damaged because of the bleaching process but this just left it feeling the same as always and was really easy to use! £5.99 in Boots or £3.99 in Savers.


Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
These wipes are just a classic and I have loved the way they are super speedy and super refreshing!

St.Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturiser in Medium Dark
I have raved about this product many times before. I just love it. Say no more.


Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Apple Blossom
I bought this product after hearing about it via Becca from Voussontbeauetbelle. It swatches a beautiful baby pink colour but when applied to the lips becomes something of a neutral base. Some people say it washes them out but I think it does so in a nice way. (if you get what I mean!) £1.99 Boots.

MUA blusher in Shade 1
I LOVE this blusher. It is a gorgeous bright pink colour that lasts all day and is perfect for summer. It is such a bargain at only £1!

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
This is the most cooling, refreshing moisturiser I have ever used. I am nearly out of it but as I love it so much I have another one waiting in my drawer!

Sleek Brow Kit in Light 817
This brow kit is exellent and I have used it so much since I got it. I would say it is a dupe for Benefit Browzings and at over half the price it is an excellent product! £8.50 Sleek.com.

Vo5 nourish me truly damaged hair shampoo
This is a new discovery of mine and it is absoloutly brilliant. It lathers well and really hydrates my hair, leaving it feeling soft and in good condition. The best thing about it is I got for only £1 in Poundland!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory
I have raved about this product so much that I don't need to say anything else other than FANTASTIC! There is an offer on at the moment to get it for £5.99 rather than £8.99 so hurry down to Superdrug to take advantage of the offer!

Montagne jeunesse Face Packs
I love these facepacks as they really do work and they leave your skin feeling wonderful.  A recommended buy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive