Empties #1...

September 24, 2012

So this is my first ever empties post and blimey does it take me a while to finish things. I just never seem to use up many products that quickly, and after attempting to do this post about a month ago but then losing the pictures and recyling the items, I am glad I have finally accumilated enough to show you. Now, if you have never seen an empties post before you might be wondering why I am showing you all of my empty bottles and products, but I think these types of post give you the best opinion about a product as the products have not just been swatched or looked at, they have been fully used.

 Ella&Rose Shower Sweet Shower Patchouli & Vanilla Body Wash
I LOVE this shower gel. It smells beautifully fresh and clean and I just love the packaging, it's so retro and sweet. You used to be able to buy it in ASDA but I'm not sure if you can anymore, so if you know where you can buy it I'd love to know!
Bblonde Jerome Russell Hair Lightner for use on Medium to Dark Brown Hair
This is what I used to Ombre my hair and I have to say it is a really good product. It's easy to apply and didn't leave my hair feeling dry and horrid. It does smell a bit pungent though, but I think that is the case with most peroxide bleaches. £5.49 Boots or £4.99 Savers.

Philosophy Pure Grace Shower and Bath Cream
I've heard good things about Philosophy products but this was just average. It smells really nice and clean though.

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes and ASDA Skin System Cleansing Facial Wipes
I use face wipes everyday and have tried quite a few brands, but I have to say the Simple ones are the best. They just feel like they are doing good to my skin and I like the fact they don't have many harsh chemicals in them.

St. Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser Gradual Tan in Medium to Dark
I have raved about this a lot before as I just really like it. It is quite a natural looking tan and it doesn't smell too bad. The only problem is it is soooooo expensive. A good alternative is the Garnier Summer Body as it is a lot cheaper!

Balance Me. Wonder eye cream
I have also raved about this product before and I still think it is great. It really makes your eyes feel refreshed, and I loved it so much that I got another so that I wouldn't  have to go without!

Soap&Glory Thick&Fast Mascara
This mascara is amazing. It has a super thick bristle brush and it really adds volume to your lashes. I think it is worth the £10 price tag as it is just so good.

Clinique blended face powder in 20 Invisible Blend
I used to loathe loose powder as I just found it a bit of a faf, but after using this I am converted. It is so easy to use and I love that this is more of a translucent powder and doesn't add an orangey tinge to your face. It's such a shame that it is so expensive though, so if anyone has a cheaper alternative then it would be great if you could let me know!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. For the Ella&Rose Shower Sweet Shower Patchouli & Vanilla Body Wash why don't you check Home Bargains? They usually have stuff like that.
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.com X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You sooooo much, I have been wanting to buy it again for ages! I love your blog by the way! x x

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I've added a follow button to it now haha X

      Delete
  2. I bought the Ella & Rose bubble bath (same scent as your shower gel) from Home Bargains so if you have one of those near you, you could try in there? If not maybe eBay or Amazon! I love the Simple makeup wipes. xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive