SLEEK SOLSTICE HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE

July 03, 2016






Highlighting/Strobing is a 2016 makeup trend that has taken off monumentally. It seems that everyone is after the perfect highlight, with Instagram beauty influencing makeup mad mavens to get the brightest highlight going. When on a shopping trip with one of my makeup obsessed friends, she told me how I needed to buy the new Sleek highlighting palette. After one swatch of the iridescent glowing goodness, I was sold and knew I needed this palette in my life. Fast forward and I am now the proud owner of this beauty and have been testing it out for a few days now. The palette comes with 3 powders and 1 cream highlight. They are quite cool in tone and are very pigmented, so if you're looking for a subtle highlight this is not for you. For those of you though, who want highlighter brighter than your future, then look no further. The powders are soft and bendable and the cream would work well patted onto the tops of the cheeks.  The packaging is also BEAUTIFUL and is slightly charlotte tilbury esq. with the gold colour. All in all for £10 this is an affordable luxury and would work well for anyone who loves to highlight boldly.


                                     SLEEK SOLSTICE HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE £10


You Might Also Like

0 comments