Pink

July 21, 2016











If there is one colour that I never wear - it is defiantly pink. Forget wearing pink on Wednesday's, it's about a once a year event for me, but a more girly and feminine look is growing on me - especially for summer! I've blogged about this skirt many times before. It's a fail safe classic for me. I saw it in Vogue Highstreet years ago and bought it immediately after seeing it. It comes out every year in summer, and each time I wear it I feel very girly and cute. It's great for a summer evening here in Santorini, keeping you cool but looking good. Paired with a crop tee and a pair of sandals and you have a perfect pink summer look.

TOP - ZARA // SKIRT - NEW LOOK (SIMILAR) // SANDALS - ZARA // WATCH - ROTARY // SUNGLASSES - 'RAYBAN' SANTORINI // 

You Might Also Like

0 comments