THE DUNGAREE DRESS

June 26, 2016













I have been meaning to blog this piece for SO long now as it has been a solid staple in my wardrobe this year. I'd been lusting after a pinafore/dungaree dress for a while, but the offerings from places such as Topshop were bloody expensive and I was trying to be a good adult and save money...someting which I know is good, but very hard when you're as obsessed with clothes as me!
I spotted this number at the back of my local Primark and made a complete B-line for it. It was nearly identical to the ones I'd seen elsewhere and was only £12 - win. I have had so much wear from this, way more than I thought I would. It worked so well in the colder months with little jumpers or blouses styled underneath. Even in the warmer weather it's a nice piece for layering tops underneath and wearing without tights. As I find with a few of the pieces from the Primark denim range - it is a bit short. By no means am I a tall person (5ft 3), so if I'm saying its short - you know it really is! Because of this it makes it harder to wear without tights, in case of any indecent exposure - but I try my best to work around it because it's so darn cute! I'm now dungaree lover and a full size dungaree set is on my current lust list...

BLOUSE - WHISTLES // DUNGAREE DRESS - PRIMARK // BOOTS - TOPSHOP // WATCH - ROTARY 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a cool look! Loving the polka dot pattern and the boots are perfect with the dress :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete