Hello, from Santorini

July 13, 2016


















Last year I had the idea that I wanted to go to Santorini. Santorini is one of the many Greek Islands, and is meant to be one of the top places you should go before you die. After seeing countless images all over my Instagram and Pintrest feeds, I was sold on the idea of and knew I had to go. So skip forward and I am typing this blog post in my little greek courtyard, surrounded by white walls and bright pink Bougainvillea flowers. Quite honestly, I feel as though I am on the film set for Mamma Mia, and that any moment now someone is going to burst out singing 'Dancing Queen' around me. Anyway, being that Santorini is one of the most beautiful and picturesque places I have ever had the pleasure of being, I thought I would take it as a prime opportunity to take as many blog pictures as possible - so see the next few posts from me as a sort of 'Santorini Style Diary'. For those interested, I will also do a picture diary and talk about some of the best places to go on the island if you're ever thinking of coming here.

As a brit, I like nothing more than getting away for an actual bit of heat in the summer (considering when I left the country it was grey and raining!) and the weather in Santorini is nearly perfect! It's hot (about 26-30 degrees celsius) but there is a cooling island breeze which makes going out in the day bearable! Come the evenings  though, and it is the perfect temperature to stroll around in. I bought these striped culottes with me as I thought they would be the perfect thing to throw on for an evening out. Paired with this little ZARA crop top and I was more than comfortable to spend the evening strolling around the beautiful town of Oia, enjoying the sunsets and and eating my way through as much Greek food as possible!

              CULOTTES (LINK) // TOP - ZARA // SHOES - ZARA // HOOPS - PRIMARK

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blogs actually introduce new concepts to the world of technology. I personally recommend the students and researchers to refer your blogs to add something new to their information and knowledge.
    bulk wholesale clothing suppliers

    ReplyDelete