ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIP BROW POMADE

July 31, 2016


It might be hard to believe, but I have been filling my eyebrows in since I was about 12 years old. It all started when my aunt bought me an eyeshadow palette for Christmas and it contained this weird brown waxy thing that was meant for your eyebrows. At the time I’d never even heard of the concept of filling in brows. This was before the time of Instagram and there weren’t countless tutorials on how to get the perfect brow. Quite frankly I had no idea what I was doing, and looking back on pictures my brows were quite frankly – terrible. They say practice makes perfect though, and years later I would like to think my eyebrow skills have improved considerably. Now this might sound a tad extreme but one product that has absolutely revolutionised my makeup life is the ABH Dip Brow Pomade in ‘Medium Brown’. Never have my brows looked as good, and its all thanks to this awesome product. It takes a bit of getting used to but once you have mastered the skill it gives you the perfect natural but defined brows. It's probably not one for brow newbies though as it is quite tricky to use if you're not sure what you're doing. It’s waterproof and so doesn’t smudge around much during the day. It sets in place quickly and leaves your brows looking groomed and set. I honestly love this product I couldn’t see myself switching back to my old brow ways anytime soon. At first the £15 price tag may seem a little steep for the tiny pot, however considering I fill my brows in nearly every single day, one pot has practically lasted me an entire year so it works out very reasonably. I have just repurchased my second pot which should show you how much I love it! I buy mine from Beauty Bay and I couldn't recommend the service more. The delivery is free over £15 and the service is so fast and so reliable!

                            ANASTASIA DIP BROW POMADE ‘MEDIUM BROWN’ £15


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been filling in my brows for over 10 years now! I plucked them way too thin in high school and in University I realized it was no longer a good look ;) Glad you're loving this- I recently got samples from a few shades and am excited to give it a try! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete