Déjà vu

October 18, 2015














Okay, I'm holding my hands up and admitting that I've basically posted this outfit on my blog already. Last year I became obsessed with this coat, and now it is cold enough it's back again. The new addition however is this beautiful grey jumper which I have been wearing to death recently. I love autumn/winter and the fact that you get to layer up and wear coats and jumpers, but I hate being cold! So please excuse the fact that yes, you may already have seen this - but hey, we can't all have a wardrobe the size of Alexa Chung's; and if it's a good outfit then wear it again with no shame!

         Coat - ASOS // Jumper - M&S // Jeans - ASOS // Shoes - Converse // Bag - Primark





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's so great when you can love and use the same coat from last year. This one is gorgeous!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about restyling and reusing clothes, the jacket is gorgeous if I had it I would definitely wear it all the time.

    www.emmainks.com

    ReplyDelete