C O L O U R

October 25, 2015











I've been trying to branch away from just wearing black, white and grey all the time. I'm boring myself, and the world of colour looks oh-so exciting. I hadn't been into Primark for ages and I wasn't seeing too much that I liked until this caught my eye. It was such beautiful pattern and I didn't feel I could leave it on the rail. I love red as a colour and I would love to wear it more often, so this is me venturing into the world of colour and trying to change. This is the perfect top for everyday dressing with a pair of jeans or a skirt. Maybe the world of coloured clothes is one you'll see me in more...?!





                                                          Top - Primark // Jeans - ASOS //

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Eek, you look gorgeous! Never would have thought that top was Primark; I'm heading there today so will definitely be keeping an eye out for it :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning! ♥
    The lip colour and the shirt are perfect together!:))

    CAPTURING MY LIFE blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of red! Totally flattering on you. Gorgeous lipstick too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete