IKEA Haul

October 21, 2015

You might have noticed that I've been doing a few homeware hauls recently. I'm currently in the process of redecorating my bedroom as it is in a much needed state of attention. I really like interior design, and planning how rooms are going to look makes me very excited! I've really been inspired by Scandinavian style at the moment, and this is the kind of feel I went for when planning my latest decoration project! Obviously, with IKEA being a Sweedish brand, it was a great place to find some great things in, so here is a look at what I've bought. When the room is finished if anyone is interested in seeing then let me know and I might just do a blog post...






Neutral Blanket






                                                                       Faux Fur Rug 





                                                             Scandi Pattern Bowls

                                                    
                                                              White Wire Lamp


You Might Also Like

0 comments