Tiger Haul

September 30, 2015


Can I just start off by saying I despise the word 'haul', but I can't find anything which describes this better, so haul will have to do! I recently took a trip to one of my new favourite homeware stores, Tiger. Tiger is a Danish owned store with a really cool skandi feel to it's products. It sells a ton of things you never thought you needed (plant pot toothbrush holder anyone?), but also a lot of really cool bits and bobs for the home. I'm in the process of re-decorating my bedroom, so I picked up a few things that I thought would go nicely. Another great thing about Tiger is it's super cheap! Most things I picked up were around £1/£2 which is insanely good value. It's safe to say I'm going to be making many more trips to this shop...!


                                                         GOLD WALL CLOCK £4



'&' COASTER £1


MARBLE PRINT NOTEBOOKS £1 EACH


15X15 PICTURE FRAMES £1 EACH & 8X8 PICTURE FRAME £2


6 DISPOSABLE CUPS £1

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tiger have some really cool and quirky items. I recently bought some monochrome medium-sized plates (smaller than dinner plates) which I use to store my jewellery and nail polishes. I particularly like your marble notepads. They're too cute! X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, those cups are so cute! Love the coaster too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete