The Polka-Dot Trouser

September 14, 2015









I don't go vintage shopping very often now, but when I do I really enjoy it. I discovered a little treasure trove of a vintage shop in my local area and have found some pretty good things inside. I was filing through the trouser rack (my favourite part), when these little polka-dot beauties caught my eye. They looked small enough that I wouldn't fall over them (short girl problems), and were only a fiver! When I got home I put them on immediately and loved them. They're super high-waisted, so very flattering, and all in all I just love the way they look. It seems my love for vintage shopping may have been re-kindled...

Top- ZARA // Trousers - Vintage // Boots - Topshop // Watch - ASOS // Rings - UO & Market //

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love anything that is high-waisted so these get a massive thumbs up from me, especially as they were only a fiver. Bargain ;) Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm a sucker for a polka dot print and I love the relaxed, cropped fit of these ones! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are bloody beautiful, I can't believe you managed to bag them for a fiver! They're amazing and you look great in them.

    Bethany | curlyandwordy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete