Current Favourites

September 20, 2015

I feel I don't talk about make up enough here at Rox&Roses, so I'm coming at you today with a post full of all my current favourite make up items. I haven't bought a lot of make up recently, and have found that I've been using a lot of what is already in my collection. This is good for my bank balance, but I now have the itch - so if you have any recommendations of your current favourite make-up products, then leave them in the comments below and I might have to hit the isles of boots...!




I've already posted a review on this blush which you can read here. I said how I probably wouldn't repurchase this blush, but it has been pretty much the only blush I've been reaching for recently. The colour is so beautiful and whilst I have it I'm am definitely going to use it, but I reckon you could probably find something similar for much cheaper. Either which way though, it's definitely one of my current faves.

eBbay Foundation Brush + Brush set
I'd heard a lot about make up brushes on eBay, and it seemed to be a bit hit and miss. I was in the market for some new brushes, so thought for the sake of a fiver I would pick some up. I got a whole set of 10 brushes, and much to my surprise they are amazing! They are super soft, and are actually really good quality for the price. I've been using them over my Real Techniques brushes which says a lot! I don't know how long they'll last, and I've only washed them once, but so far I am uber impressed.

ABH DipBrow Pomade in 'Medium Brown'
This is such a hyped up product in the blogging world, and I have to say it is fab. It takes a bit of getting used to, and you have t use a careful hand, but I love the results it gives. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge very much at all, which means your brows can be 'on fleek' all day.

Dior Rouge Serum '455'
I've spoken numerous times about my love for this product, so I won't bore you. Just think uber  nourishing lip balm with the perfect healthy tint. Possibly one of my favourite lip products ever.

Rimmel ScandleEyes Eyeshadow Paint in 'Rich Russet'
I really like this product as it works well as a primer underneath eyeshadow, or just on its own for a simple eye make up look. It lasts a long time and is a beautiful neutral brown.








I have a few non-beauty favourites at the moment, the first being my new Macbook cover. I love all things marble, so when I cam across this marble macbook case on ebay I snapped it up. I've also been loving the Jo Malone 'French Lime Blossom' scented candle. I'm not quite ready for heavy winter scents yet, but I love having a candle on, so this is the perfect in-between solution. (For anyone interested my glass table is from IKEA, and that is also something I've been loving!)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Deep Throat is my all-time fave! So versatile. And Rich Russet looks beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually tried anything from NARS - crazy I know but I've heard great things about this blush! Also the French Lime Blossom scent sounds like a dream!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete