English Rain

June 14, 2015








It's only through having a blog that I realise how much I complain about the weather. It's a typically British thing to do, but it's so true as the weather really does affect a lot of my life! Because it's so sporadic at the moment, one minute you could be throwing on a dress, and the next a raincoat. However, it is still quite mild. To cater for this I've been wearing light layers. A pair of jeans and a tee   is my go-to look, and paired with a denim shirt and a leather jacket, you can kind of be prepared for a multitude of weathers. I have to say though that by the evening of this rainy day, the sun was shining and the birds were singing. So please Britain, make your mind up!

Jacket- Jennyfer // Shirt- Beyond Retro // Top- Cos // Jeans - ASOS // Boots- Topshop // Bag - ASOS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Perfect cool, casual look for a rainy day! Can't go wrong with leather and chambray. Hope you're haivng a great weekend :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete