Blue Jeans

June 25, 2015











 I thought that it was about time for some change. Being an all year-round black wearer, it dawned on me that maybe I should try and expand a little and be a bit more adventurous. Who knew being adventurous meant buying blue jeans eh? I have to say though; blue jeans have been a good investment into my wardrobe. They go with many things, my current favourite combo is a white shirt and Birkenstocks for an effortlessly chic look. The actual jeans are the ASOS Ridley High Waist Skinny Jeans. I do like them, a high waist is one of my favourite styles, however when I buy a skinny jean, I want it to be, well….skinny. These although to most people would appear skinny, do tend to lose their shape a little after being worn for a day. The sizing of these jeans is also off compared to some of the others. I wear a W25/L28 for reference, and these are huge (I’m talking another size or two more) around the waist and about 2 inches too long in the leg. Slightly disappointing from ASOS jeans, but they look lovely so I’ll let it slide this time. If anyone has any good blue denim skinnies recommendations, then feel free to let me know!


You Might Also Like

0 comments