The Perfect Mix

June 10, 2015


I feel that all beauty lovers are always on the hunt for the perfect base. I have many foundations that I love, but I wouldn't say I've found my holy grail. However, the other day just by chance I decided to mix together two of my favourite foundations, as I was only intending to lighten the colour of one slightly, but in turn created what I would regard as an incredible base! Rimmel Match Perfection is one of my all time favourite bases, and mixed with the DiorSkin Dior Star Foundation, you get a beautiful, radiant, medium coverage, long lasting finish. I feel both foundations compliment each other really well. I know it's a bit of a faf to mix foundations, but you might be surprised by what you can create. Do you have any foundations you like to mix?

You Might Also Like

0 comments