British Summertime

July 13, 2015








I recently got a few new additions for my wardrobe and therefore thought it was only right to do an outfit post about them! In summer I love nothing more than being comfortable and casual, so I picked up this grey and white striped shirt from H&M. It's lightweight and perfect for a British summer.  I also think it looks a lot more expensive that it was (£15 if you're wondering!). Another amazing summer addition is these beautiful sandals which I managed to snag for an incredible £16 in the Zara sale. The silver metal detailing toughens up a simple outfit like this, and quite frankly they are also incredibly comfortable! 


P.S please ignore my severe RBF (Resting Bitch Face) , I promise I was not as moody as I looked - I'm working on it...


Jacket - Jennyfer // Shirt - H&M // Jeans - ASOS // Sandals - ZARA // Bag- Primark // Sunglasses - Topshop

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That coat is fabulous! I need to invest in a new leather jacket this Fall and this looks like a great place to start :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete