The Shirt Dress

March 25, 2015












Recently I have become quite addicted to Asos. I have the type of brain which is either uninterested or utterly obsessed, and quite frankly my obsession has become very strong. As I've said before I've signed up for Asos premier which is just awesome. Unlimited next day delivery with no minimum spend is just lethal for someone like me...! I have placed an embaressing 4 orders in the last week or so, and in one of those was this amazing dress. Sold as an 'oversized blouse' on the website, I thought that if I sized down I would be safe and would just be able to wear it as a normal shirt. It's safe to say that when it arrived I was very, very wrong. However this was almost a blessing in disguise as I actually much prefer this item as a dress. As someone who loves wearing black this is right up my street, but just makes it a little different to normal. I can see this in the summer with tanned legs, sandals and sunglasses; but for now I have to stick to tights and boots which still looks lovely, but let's all hope for some warm sun!

                       ASOS Oversized Mono Print Blouse / Watch -ASOS (similar) / Boots - M&S

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a super cool dress- love the print! Killer lipstick too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete