Back To Basics

March 01, 2015



 










When my alarm goes off on a cold, February morning, and I'm struggling quite frankly to even think about moving let alone think about what I'm going to wear, I like nothing more than to throw on something warm and comfy. This is where I usually reach for my 'uniform'. When I say uniform, I mean the outfits I know look good and will just work. This usually consists of the basics such as a chunky knit jumper and black jeans. However if it's not absolutely freezing then a plain white tee and cardi can work just fine. It's a classic combination that can't go wrong. If I'm feeling extra fancy (which let's be honest isn't very often), then I like to throw on a red lip just to add a bit of something to the look. Throw on a massive coat or leather jacket and some pointed boots and you are good to go.

Jacket - Jennyfer / Cardigan - All Saints / Tee - Primark / Ripped Jeans - ASOS / Boots- M&S / Sunglasses- Topshop

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a great everyday look! Black skinny jeans and a leather jacket is one of my all-time favourite looks. You wear it well! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete