Nails Inc. Be Gelous Collection

March 18, 2015




I'm very predictable when it comes to paining my nails. I will usually go for a dark red or navy blue and be done with it, but recently I thought I would push the boat out a little and get some new polishes for my talons. Nails Inc. is one of those luxury nail brands which just have all the most beautiful colours. Sadly at £14 each they are a bit of an extravagant purchase. However, one day when I was doing my usual rifle through the beauty isles of TKmaxx, I came across the 'Be Gelous' collection for a gob-smacking £15. Yes, you heard right - £15. Considering if you bought all of these separately it would cost you £84, it would have been rude not to!

In terms of the formula and the colours I really like them. They have a good shine to them, not that of a shellac manicure or anything but just a standard shiny nail polish. The colours are beautiful, ranging from a muted pink all the way to a deep red/black. There is even a glitter polish too which is really nice over the top of the other colours. They last pretty well, and for £15 you can't complain.

                                                          Nails Inc. Be GELous Collection



You Might Also Like

0 comments