The Wonder Product

January 18, 2015

Don't you hate it when you spend ages perfecting your beautiful eye makeup, and then an hour later it looks like you might as well not have bothered? Yeah. That was me until I discovered this wonder product. I have tried a number of eye primers from highstreet brands like MUA to higher end brands like Urban Decay, but something that had always been on my radar but I had never tried was the NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. Although pricey, this product is just so worth it for the sheer fact that it actually works. For someone like me who struggles to keep eye makeup on and looking fresh throughout the day, this keeps my winged liner on for hours and my eyeshadow creaseless and vibrant. The packaging is pure luxe and all in all I just love this product.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad this has been such a winner for you! I've tried this and liked it, but my all-time fave is Urban Decay's Primer Potion :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete