Gems

January 15, 2015

When scrolling through tumblr and pintrest I get bit envious of all the effortlessly cool women with amazingly adorned fingers. This envy then led me to Urban Outfitters who's jewellery is always on point. UO always do the best jewellery sales , so I was hoping to find a few bargains - and it's safe to say I did! I'm talking £24 earrings for £3 and £14 rings for , yes , £3. So here are a few of the bits I picked up...












              Poison Ring Set / Oval Stone Ring Set / Earring Set Gold / Earring Set Silver

     (extras not from UO / Blue Pastel Mug / ASOS Grey Strap Watch / Helix Earring -Piercing Shop

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm all about wearing several rings at once- such a cool look! You wear it so well- and love that nail polish too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete