MAC Brave

January 21, 2015

Ever since Kylie Jenner sent the beauty world into a frenzy over those lips, it seems many people have been trying to find out which lipstick is her secret weapon to the perfect pout. Now, I'm not saying I've found the match, because after looking at her Instagram far too much, I would say she wears a variety of lip colours. However, I do think that MAC Brave is a lovely, everyday Kylie style lipstick. It is a beautiful muted brown/pink, that is just perfect for so many makeup looks. It is a satin formula which is amazing as it's not drying but isn't overly shiny. I have Amelia Liana to blame for this purchase, as when she was wearing it I just couldn't take my eyes off it. I thoroughly recommend this lipstick if you want an everyday nude, with a bit of something special.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, I like the look of this one! Love that it's not too pale or two brown- neutral, but super flattering! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete