MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick

June 08, 2014

Follow me on Instagram @lovevintagerocks

To me, having a classic red lipstick is a must in anyone's wardrobe. It's like a leather jacket or a white shirt - timeless. One of the most talked about red lippies around is the cult classic from MAC - 'Ruby Woo'. With it's Retro Matte finish it is the definition of the 'Classic Red Lip.'

Ruby Woo is a blue toned red with a very matte formula. On application you do have to drag it a bit to get it on the lips, but once on it will stay for a very long time. This colour would suit so many skin tones as I think it's just so flattering on many people. I have fallen head if heels with this lipstick and even though I have heard many people say it's too drying for them, I don't agree. Yes it's a Retro Matte so it's dry, but not uncomfortable to wear. I think it's even taken over 'Lady Danger' as my fave red lip. Paired with winged liner or a smokey eye this lipstick is ace and I can see myself wearing it a lot this summer.




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous, classic red. One of my faves! Looks lovely on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the Classic colour - it looks great on you! I'd just be worried about the retro matte formula. X

    ReplyDelete