Queen B

June 18, 2014

 Shock horror - until last month I had never tried one of the most highly coveted products in the blogging world BIODERMA. It appears that pretty much everyone has gone into a frenzy over this 'holy grail' water, but is it really worth all the hype it gets?

Not wanting to spend money and dislike it I opted for the 100ml size. Perfect for travelling especially as it doesn't go over the hand luggage limit when flying, I thought this would be a handy little product to have. Open first pouring I treated it as if it were gold dust...(maybe a bit extreme now but y'know) and did what anyone would do - placed it on my face. The first thing I noticed was the fact it didn't sting my eyes at all. It felt really gentle and took my make up of so fast and so effectively. From that moment on I was converted.

It truley is the best make up remover water I've tried. I've seen people compare things such as the Garnier Micellar Water and the Loreal one, but I have found nothing as good. This truley is the Queen B of cleansing waters. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you got to finally give this a go- it's really super handy! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete