Jamie...

June 15, 2014

Due to the fact that 99% of the time I seem to be wearing black jeans, I think its important to find a pair that suit. Topshop is always a place I go to for jeans after years of being a lover of the Leigh style. However, it seams that I've been cheating on Leigh with my new found love - Jamie. They are possibly the nicest fitting jeans I have ever found for my figure. High waisted but not so much as the Joni, soft, but not so thin like the Leigh - they're just perfect. However like all Topshop jeans once you've washed them the knees do give a bit and they don't have that same incredible fit as they did when you first bought them. Nonetheless I'm in love these and I would recommend trying some on if you are in the market for some new leg wear - even if it is summer!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love a high-waisted skinny black jean and these ones look great! Will have to keep an eye open next time I'm in Topshop :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete